Land lease preferences
- Land plots in the administrative boundaries of St. Petersburg
- Surrounded by landscaped area of Novoorlovsky
- Investment-attractive residential district
- Convenient transport infrastructure
The available utility infrastructure enables the residents to connect to utility networks. The connection points to utility networks are located near the borders of the resident’s site.
PS-94 «Stend» (PS-110/10 kV), connected load is 35.816 MVA.
At the site, the power supply system is build including 4 distribution transformer substations, 20 transformer substations, (2(4)х1250 kV) and cable line (10/0.4 kV).
Power supply reliability category II.
Works on the connected load increase by 10 MVA are performed for the available cable lines.
Heat carrier medium is supplied directly from the Kolomyazhskaya boiler house, the allowed volume is 69.2 Gcal (supplied by GUP TEK SPb).
Water supply is provided by State Unitary Enterprise Vodokanal of St. Petersburg 2550 m3 per day.
Household and storm sewage systems are provided.
Cable sewage system between communication centers of operators and facilities of the residents with a total length of more than 15 km.
Integrated safety and security
The free customs zone regime as well as safety rules for industrial facilities located within the SEZ are day and night adhered by hardware of the integrated security system on both sites.
The customs procedure «free customs zone» is applied within the SEZ «St. Petersburg» allowing to import equipment and components for the SEZ residents on preferential terms.
Novoorlovsky customs post operates at the site
- Modern customs control facilities
- 1 customs control zone
- Parking for 5 heavy vehicles
- Examination area for one heavy truck
- Truck scales
Free Customs Zone (STZ) procedure advantages for SEZ residents:
- Moratorium of customs duties
- No costs for a temporary storage warehouse
- Flexible system of customs payments: customs duties and VAT are paid either entirely for the final product or only for its foreign components
- Capability of duty-free placement of foreign goods within the SEZ during practically unlimited period of time
- Own customs station
9 floorsNumber of floors
15 601 m²Total area
upon requestFree area
168 placesOutdoor parking
3 metersCeiling height
100 W/m²Energy capacity
300 kg/m²Floor loading
- Office premises with decoration
- Outdoor parking
- Internet and telephony
- Meeting rooms and lounge zone
- Café and a conference room
- Office cleaning
Comfort and safety
- Supply and exhaust ventilation system
- Centralized air conditioning system
- Fire safety warning system
In the Special Economic Zone, provisions are made for a checkpoint system to prevent unauthorized access. The passage of motor vehicles of the third parties and delivery services is allowed by prior agreement with the dispatching service of the Managing Company. In addition, both entrances to the business center are equipped with an access control system.
- CCTV and fire safety warning system
- Checkpoint and access control system
- Security 24/7